Online Healthcare Administration Bachelor’s Degree
Education to inspire, encourage and empower
Serve your community by improving patient care and health outcomes with the online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration from Brenau University. This flexible program combines foundational business courses with topics specific to health care organizations and contexts.
Study budgeting, health care marketing, process improvement, operations and global health while learning from expert faculty who bring real-world experience to the classroom. You’ll graduate ready to excel as a leader and change-maker in the health care field.
Complete this form to receive information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
Essential skills for health leaders
Our courses focus on the competencies health care administrators and managers need most. You’ll gain a high-level understanding of health systems and care delivery, as well as training in business fundamentals so you can lead with confidence. Explore topics like:
At Brenau, you will learn in small classes, which gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive one-on-one support from your professors. With flexible scheduling and online delivery, we make education fit into your busy life. Our programs respond to the needs of today’s students, so you’ll receive the education you need to become a leader who makes a difference. From here, you can.
From here, you can
Medical and health services manager employment is expected to grow 28% from 2021 to 2031, faster than the national average for all occupations.1 With Brenau’s online BS in Healthcare Administration, you can meet the demand for skilled leaders and managers in our rapidly changing health care system.
Healthcare administration career paths
- Director of patient care: $98,705 per year2
- Medical and health services manager: $101,340 per year1
- Nursing home administrator: $95,019 per year3
- Human resources manager: $126,230 per year4
- Nursing director: $95,649 per year5
Brenau University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees.
We are committed to empowering our students to prepare them for their chosen path. At Brenau, we care about your success and are here to help you fulfill your potential and make a positive impact on the world.
Request more information
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational Outlook Handbook. “Medical and Health Services Managers.” Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. “Average Director of Patient Care Salary.” Retrieved from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Nursing Home Administrator Salary.” Retrieved from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational Outlook Handbook. “Human Resources Managers.” Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. “Average Director, Nursing Salary.” Retrieved from https://www.payscale.com/.