Online education degrees
Education to inspire, encourage and empower
Complete this form to receive information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
19 Programs Available
Initial Certification Options
Enhance your skills for lifelong success as an educator
Support and inspire your students with an online education degree from Brenau University. Our flexible, specialized programs are designed for future teachers and educators at every stage of their careers, with degrees ranging from the associate to post-graduate level.
Choose the option that’s right for your goals and take the next step in your education career with a university dedicated to your success. You’ll graduate with the expertise to be a leader in your school, district and community.
- Online graduate degrees in the College of Education were ranked 9th in the nation on U.S. News & World Report‘s Honor Roll listing.
- Education degrees are approved by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission for Teacher Education Programs.
- Brenau is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Discover Brenau’s online education programs
Whether you are just beginning your teaching career or want to continue your education for professional development, our programs focus on the latest teaching strategies and instructional methods for learners from pre-K through high school.
Associate education programs
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education
Bachelor’s education programs
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education
Master’s education programs
- Master of Arts in Teaching Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching Middle Grades Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching Secondary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching Special Education
- Master of Education in Elementary Education
- Master of Education in Middle Grades Education
- Master of Education in Special Education
Post-Graduate education programs
- Education Specialist in Elementary Education
- Education Specialist in Middle Grades Education
- Education Specialist in Secondary Education
Endorsements education programs
- Autism Endorsement
- ESOL Endorsement
- K–5 Math Endorsement
- K–5 Science Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
Brenau University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees.
We are committed to empowering our students to prepare them for their chosen path. At Brenau, we care about your success and are here to help you fulfill your potential and make a positive impact on the world.Request Info
At Brenau, you will learn in small classes, which gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive one-on-one support from your professors. With flexible scheduling and online delivery, we make education fit into your busy life. Our programs respond to the needs of today’s students, so you’ll receive the education you need to become a leader who makes a difference. From here, you can.
Coursework designed for professional development
Our courses emphasize both theory and practice, giving you applicable skills you can use immediately to better serve your students. Programs combine foundational knowledge with subject area expertise, and field experiences like internships and student teaching are built into the curriculum.
Begin or advance your education career
Education is a rewarding career path with real growth potential. Employment is expected to grow 7% through 2031, resulting in about 658,200 new jobs over the decade. Earning a degree or endorsement from Brenau can prepare you to be a classroom teacher and instructional leader.
Excel in the classroom and beyond
- Elementary School Teacher: $61,3501
- High School Teacher: $61,8201
- Instructional Coordinator: $63,7401
- Middle School Teacher: $61,3201
- Special Education Teacher: $61,8201
Ready to take the next step?Request Info
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational Outlook Handbook. Education, Training, and Library Occupations. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/home.htm.